Group lending – a form of lending, which does not require collateral, for those segments of entrepreneurs who are in need of financing, but are unable to provide liquid collateral. The structure of a group loan is comprised of members, which guarantee the other members, and for which solidarity principles are applied.
- From 250 Somoni to 14 000 Somoni and from $50 to $3000
- From 2 months to 18 months
- Charging of interest on for outstanding principal balance
- Group solidarity
- Minimum number of members of the group – 3 people
- Copy of passport of the applicant and spouse
- Licenses for activities
- Copy of the patent / certificate
- Individual Tax Identification Number.