Group agricultural loans – is a form of lending to entrepreneurs engaged in the agricultural sector. Group loans provide support for working capital and acquisition of fixed assets, and are granted to persons who are guarantors for each other.
- From 250 Somoni to 14 000 in Somoni and from $50 to $3000 in USD
- From 2 months to 18 months
- Charging of interest on for outstanding principal balance
- Group solidarity
- The minimum number of members of the group – 3 people
- Copy of passport of the applicant and spouse
- Licenses for activities
- Copy of the patent / certificate
- Individual Tax Identification Number.